When and how information is collected by Providence?
We collect personal information when you-
• Purchase, order, return or exchange products and accessories
• Register on our website
• Track your order through our website
• Sign up for our blog/newsletter
• Participate in our web surveys
• Contact us with a question or complaint and when you review a product on our website
– You do not have to provide us with any personal information when you make cash purchases at our stores. However, if you use a credit or debit card for your purchases, we will collect your card-related information and your signature in order to process your payment. We may also collect your suggestions, complaints or inquiries through emails or complaint/suggestion forms.
We store the basic information you provide in the online registration of our website as a customer. We also store our own website page browsing history and purchase history of a registered customer in order for our sales team to track their orders.
Information collected for orders placed over Messenger and Instagram Direct Messages
We only collect basic information about you like Full name, cell phone number, Email Address and Delivery Address when we receive orders through our Facebook page messenger and Instagram Direct Messages.